All mortgage intermediaries are required to comply with our Intermediary Terms of Business.
Our products are available through a panel of approved packagers, networks and mortgage clubs. We do not provide mortgages directly to borrowers. See details of our Key partners.
- In order to submit a mortgage application to us, you must be registered on our online portal.
- Already have an account?
Log in >
- For support with registering please see this user guide >
Portfolio Applications (for more than one property)
If a client is applying for a mortgage on more than one property with Zephyr Homeloans, our Portfolio Overview Spreadsheet must be completed to provide details of each property that is part of the application.
Background portfolios: If a client owns 4 or more properties at completion (not necessarily as part of their portfolio with Zephyr), then additional background information on their property portfolio is required.
|We’re now working in partnership with eTech’s BTL Hub to allow you to send through the additional background information we require in a quick and simple way. All the details we need can be uploaded using our BTL Hub spreadsheet.|
For help with using eTech’s BTL Hub, download the Quick Start User Guide.
Support when submitting business
- To help you provide the correct documentation to support an application, see our Application Submission Guide.
- You can also download all of the various forms and documents you’ll need from our document library.
- To discuss any aspect of a case, please contact us.
Valuations and Conveyancing
From 5 July 2019, our approved conveyancers for all new case submissions are Blacks Connect. They have a dedicated team supporting Zephyr Homeloans and will issue contact details to you directly on instruction of a case.
Any cases in progress that were submitted to us before 5 July 2019 are managed with our previous conveyancers, Moore Blatch LLP. They can be contacted by emailing email@example.com
Please see our Solicitors Fee Structure document for all information about the fees and charges that apply.