All mortgage intermediaries are required to comply with our Intermediary Terms of Business.
Our products are available through a panel of approved packagers, networks and mortgage clubs. We do not provide mortgages directly to borrowers. See details of our Key partners.
- In order to submit a mortgage application to us, you must be registered on our online portal.
- Already have an account?
Log in >
- For support with registering please see this user guide >
Portfolio Applications (for more than one property)
If a client is applying for a mortgage on more than one property with Zephyr Homeloans, our Portfolio Overview Spreadsheet must be completed to provide details of each property that is part of the application.
Background portfolios: If a client owns 4 or more properties at completion (not necessarily as part of their portfolio with Zephyr), then additional background information on their residential BTL property portfolio is required, regardless whether they are owned as an individual or Limited Company. Details of commercial properties are not required.
|We’re now working in partnership with eTech’s BTL Hub to allow you to send through the additional background information we require in a quick and simple way. All the details we need can be uploaded using our BTL Hub spreadsheet.|
For help with using eTech’s BTL Hub, download the Quick Start User Guide.
Support when submitting business
- To help you provide the correct documentation to support an application, see our Application Submission Guide.
- You can also download all of the various forms and documents you’ll need from our document library.
- To discuss any aspect of a case, please contact us.
Our approved valuers are Connells Survey & Valuation Limited, one of the Country’s leading national firms of Chartered Surveyors and part of the Connells Group. We charge a range of valuation fees based on the property type.