|LATEST PRODUCT DEAL |
No upfront application fee across our entire product range!
For a limited time only, we’ve removed our upfront application fee from our entire product range. The range features two, five and seven-year fixed rates starting from 2.49%, LTVs up to 80%, and large loans of up to £2m. Take a look at all our product rates and features.
Our products are focused on meeting the needs of professional portfolio landlords and other specialist property investors. Providing our lending criteria has been met and any information provided can be verified by our underwriters, we will consider applications for purchase or remortgage, from Individuals and Limited Companies on standard single properties, Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs), Multi-Unit Freehold Blocks (MUFBs), New Builds and Flats above Commercial premises.
Please note – each application is considered on its merits and we do not guarantee acceptance of all cases which meet our headline criteria. Our products are limited issues and we reserve the right to withdraw products without notice at any time.
- Individual and Limited Company applications for single buy-to-let properties.
- Maximum loan size of £2m at 75% LTV or £1.5m at 80% LTV.
- Individual and Limited Company applications for HMOs (up to 6 bedrooms), MUFBs (up to 6 units), New builds and Flats above Commercial premises.
- HMOs and MUFBs maximum loan size of £1m at 75% LTV or £600,000 at 80% LTV.
- New Builds and Flats above Commercial premises maximum loan size of £1.5m at 70% LTV.
- 2, 5 and 7 Year Fixed rate products.
- Range of initial rates, fees and LIBOR linked reversion rates.
- Minimum Term of loan is 5 years with a maximum term of 35 years.
- Minimum loan amount is £50,000.
- Minimum property value £75,000 for standard houses/flats (£100,000 for HMOs, MUFBs and Flats above commercial properties)
- The maximum LTV for portfolios with aggregate loans of more than £2,000,000 is 75%. We will require proof of the source of deposits.
- A non-refundable application fee applies on all products.
- LIBOR rate will be re-set on a quarterly basis, (March; June; September and December) with the ‘rate effective date’ being the first of each of these months.
- The LIBOR rate will determined one day prior to the ‘rate effective date’ (subject to Bank Holidays and Weekends) using three month GBP ICE LIBOR rate.
- LIBOR is set by the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE). You can find out information about current and historic LIBOR on the ICE website here. Please select the currency as GBP and the date of your choice to display the relevant rates.