We offer a range of BTL mortgage products designed to meet the individual needs of landlords. Providing our lending criteria has been met and any information provided can be verified by our underwriters, we will consider applications for purchase or remortgage, from Individuals and Limited Companies on Standard and Specialist properties (HMOs, MUFBs and FACs), all of which can be New Builds.
Take a look at our product range document to see the current rates and features.
Please note – we reserve the right to withdraw products without notice at any time.
- Individual and Limited Company applications for Standard properties (houses or flats) that are not of a Specialist nature, either as a single mortgage or on a portfolio basis.
- Maximum loan size of £1m at 60% LTV.
- Individual and Limited Company applications HMOs (up to 6 bedrooms), MUFBs (up to 6 units) and Flats above Commercial premises either as a single mortgage or on a portfolio basis.
- HMOs and MUFBs maximum loan size of £1m at 60% LTV.
- New Builds and Flats above Commercial premises maximum loan size of £1m at 60% LTV.
- 2, 5 and 7 Year Fixed rate products.
- Range of initial rates, fees and LIBOR linked reversion rates.
- Minimum Term of loan is 5 years with a maximum term of 35 years.
- Minimum loan amount is £50,000.
- Minimum property value £75,000 for Standard properties and Flats above Commercial premises, and £100,000 for HMOs and MUFBs.
- The maximum LTV for portfolios with aggregate loans of more than £2,000,000 is 60%. We will require proof of the source of deposits.
- Limited offer: NO upfront application fee across the entire product range.
- LIBOR rate will be re-set on a quarterly basis, (March; June; September and December) with the ‘rate effective date’ being the first of each of these months.
- The LIBOR rate will determined one day prior to the ‘rate effective date’ (subject to Bank Holidays and Weekends) using three month GBP ICE LIBOR rate.
- LIBOR is set by the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE). You can find out information about current and historic LIBOR on the ICE website here. Please select the currency as GBP and the date of your choice to display the relevant rates.